Florida news and happenings
Learn how we’re improving the health of moms and babies in your community and throughout the state.
- March of Dimes Grants Are Available to Help Florida’s Mothers and Babies - Applications due November 15
- Palm Beach Businesswoman and Influential Leader Elected to March of Dimes National Board of Trustees
- STUDY FINDS UNNECESSARY EARLY DELIVERIES OF BABIES REDUCED CONSIDERABLY - Local Hospitals Join March of Dimes Multi-state Quality Improvement Program
- Publix Customers and Associates Support March of Dimes - Cutout campaign runs April 6-27 and supports stronger, healthier babies
- With a Mission and a Cause Project 1 Atlanta WINS the Daytona 200 While Raising Awareness of March of Dimes March for Babies
- Governor Rick Scott and the Florida Cabinet recently declared November as Prematurity Awareness Month