Genetics & Your Practice Pop-up Blocker Help
How Disable Web Browser Pop-up Blockers
This site uses pop-up windows for its registration screen and to present some of the content. Pup-ups are only used to present information relevant to Genetics & Your Practice and will not be used for advertising or any other reason.
To disable pop-up blockers for the most common web browsers please follow the instructions listed below:
- Open Internet Explorer .
- On the Tools menu, go to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- Choose the Turn Off Pop-up Blocker option.
- Click Settings on the AOL toolbar.
- Click Preferences
- Click Pop-up Control Setting
- Uncheck - Suppress pop-ups from websites
- Click save
- Open the Options window in Firefox.
- Click on the Web Features icon.
- Uncheck the Block Popup Windows option. Click Apply and then OK.
- Open the Google Toolbar Options window by clicking on the options button.
- In the Accessories section uncheck the checkbox next to the pop-up blocker option
- Open the Edit toolbar menu and choose the Preferences option.
- On the right-hand column, under the Privacy & Security Preferences category, click on the Popup Windows topic. (If no sub-categories are visible, double-click on the title Privacy & Security to expand the list.)
- Uncheck the box next to Block unrequested popup windows to completely disable the pop-up blocking software.
- Open Safari
- Click on the Safari Menu
- Uncheck "Block Pop-Up Windows"
Effective Date: December 2006