About CNE activities
List of CNE activities
Earn CNE credit
Lead a group study
Take your test online
Print your certificate
Slides for group study
The following slide presentations are provided for facilitator use for print module group study. Please note that these slides do not represent the full content of the module. They are intended to be used as a teaching tool to review material and stimulate discussion.
- Abuse during pregnancy: A protocol for prevention and intervention, 3rd edition 698k
- Assessment of risk in the term newborn, 2nd edition 1.3mb
- Breastfeeding the healthy newborn 458k
- breastfeeding the infant with special needs, 2nd edition 519k
- Challenges and management of infertility, including assisted reproductive technologies 1.8mb
- Cultural competence: An essential journey for perinatal nurses (2010) 674k
- Cultural competence in the care of childbearing families 765k
- Diabetes in pregnancy, 4th edition 500k
- Genetic issues for perinatal nurses, 3rd edition 1.25mb
- Loss and grief in the childbearing period (2011) 457k
- Premature infant: Nursing assessment and management, 2nd edition 1.1mb
- Preterm infants: Transition to home and follow-up 572k
- Preterm labor: Prevention and nursing management,
3rd edition 437k
- Sexually transmitted infections, including HIV: Impact on women's reproductive health 634k
- Tobacco, alcohol and drug use in childbearing families 683k
3 new CNE activities
Kangaroo care in the NICU, part 1: Understanding the impact of kangaroo care on neonatal vital signs
(online article; 3.1 contact hours)
Clinical scenarios provide the evidence-based rationale and biobehavioral mechanisms of KC.
Family health history: Clinical decision support for quality improvement
(archived webinar; now 2.5 contact hours)
Expert panel discusses the value and benefits of gathering family health history during a prenatal visit.
Taking the evidence-based case for kangaroo care into the clinical setting
(video; 2.0 contact hours)
Learn why kangaroo care should be offered early and often in NICUs.
Upcoming webinar. Strategies for detection: Introduction to the newly revised Preterm labor assessment toolkit Thursday, November 7th, 2013; 2-3:30pm EST/11-12:30pm PST. Registration required.
2013 Nurse of the Year calendar of events now available
We're always looking to improve our nursing education resources. Send us your comments, criticisms or suggestions.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education modules.
Sign in to purchase access to this test.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.