Every year in the United States, more than half a million babies are born too soon, 18,000 of them right here in Ohio. With your help, we work to improve the health of babies and support families if something does go wrong.
The March of Dimes Ohio Chapter would like to welcome and thank CareSource as our newest Mission Partner.
Through programs and services in communities across Ohio, we promote healthy pregnancies and babies, and work to prevent premature birth and birth defects. We educate moms and support families in need.
- Tools for Team Captains
- Register for Day-of Volunteering
- Cincinnati Community Day
- Cincinnati Route Map
- Cincinnati Parking Guide
- Cincinnati Kids Run Registration
- Cincinnati Reds Fundraising Program
- Cincinnati Zoo Fundraising Program
- Miami Valley Rally Area Layout
- Miami Valley Route Card - Inside
- Miami Valley Route Card - Outside
The March of Dimes Ohio Chapter awards grants to local organizations to meet the urgent needs of babies and families in our communities. Learn about the initiatives we’re supporting and how you can help give babies a strong, healthy futures.