- The March of Dimes collects personal information when you communicate with us online – by making a donation, creating an account or downloading our mobile applications, for example.
- We collect personal information we receive offline when you volunteer, donate or participate in our events.
- We collect information, including your IP address, about your browser and operating system and access and use of our websites and mobile applications using cookies and similar technology.
- We use your personal information to contact you with news items that may interest you and opportunities to donate or volunteer.
- We use information from cookies and similar technology to facilitate and track use of our websites and mobile applications, to deliver web content relevant to you and to advertise our events and our mission.
- If you have donated or volunteered offline, we may share your name and address with sponsors, other nonprofits and commercial companies as part of our fundraising efforts.
- We will provide personal information in response to subpoenas, to allow law enforcement, at our request, to investigate unlawful activities at our websites, to our trusted service providers and to a successor in interest by merger or reorganization.
- To limit our communications with you or to opt out of tracking at our websites or having your information shared with third parties, please email us at contact us.