Your pregnant body
How do you know you're pregnant?Knowing the signs of pregnancy can help you tell if you’re pregnant. Here are some signs that you might be pregnant:
- You miss your period.
- You feel sick to your stomach or throw up.
- Your breasts are big and sore. The area around your nipples gets darker.
- You crave certain foods. Or you really dislike certain foods.
- You feel tired all the time.
- A home pregnancy test shows you're pregnant.
If you have any of these pregnancy signs and think you may be pregnant, go to your health care provider. The sooner you know you're pregnant, the sooner you can begin prenatal checkups and start taking good care of yourself and your growing baby.