What are the requirements to receive a grant?
See our full list of past grants for an idea of the types of programs we fund.
What are the deadlines for grant and award applications?
- March - Letter of Intent are available to the community
- June - Letters of Intent due to the March of Dimes
- June - RFP (request for proposals) sent out by invitation only
- August - Proposals due to the March of Dimes
- January - Award letters sent to recipients
Community Awards Timeline (Community Awards are for one year for less than $3,000)
- January - RFP (request for proposals) are available to the community
- February - Proposals due to the March of Dimes
- March - Award letters sent to recipients
What do I need to do to apply for a March of Dimes Georgia Chapter grant?
We also award grants based on how effective the program may be in meeting the unmet needs of moms-to-be, such as increasing access to maternal and pediatric care.