Enriching and enduring lifelong experiences through opportunities to:
- Build leadership skills
- Network among like-minded student leaders nationwide
- Give back to communities and make a difference locally
- Become involved in meaningful civic engagement, including advocating for local and national policies
- Be educated about a healthy lifestyle today and in the future
- Earn community service credits and enhance resume
- Develop public speaking skills while building character and self-confidence
For the middle school and early high school audience, check out our Teen-2-Teen program. This three part video series, along with a full curriculum, allows teachers, high school students and other community leaders to share healthy lifestyles information with middle school students and 9th graders.
- One million youths nationwide are supporting the March of Dimes mission, and all of these volunteers fall under our umbrella term "Team Youth."
- From elementary school to college, students and teachers/advisers have joined together to reach the day when every baby is born healthy.
- We have many national service partners and youth organizations who have partnered with the March of Dimes.
- By volunteering for the March of Dimes, you are a part of Team Youth!
- Contact your local March of Dimes office and find out if they have any current programs for students.
- Join March for Babies by visiting www.marchforbabies.org - start a new team for your school, campus or club! Or simply ask a few friends to join in your walk for healthy babies.
- Use the resources on this site to plan your own fundraiser or awareness event, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help!