Volunteer leadership at the March of Dimes
This diverse group of volunteers, led by a local volunteer leadership of approximately 3,000 chapter and division board members, brings knowledge, business experience and passion to ensure the March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health. With exceptional, high-impact volunteers in every chapter, the March of Dimes works to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
We are grateful to all our current and future volunteer leaders for all you do to help the March of Dimes by:
- Identifying and recruiting new, high-impact volunteers
- Increasing awareness of our mission
- Participating through public appearances or presentations
- Maintaining the highest level of organizational reputation and image in the community
- Training other volunteers and staff
- Identifying and securing revenue
As its vision highlights, the March of Dimes aspires to be recognized as the foremost champion for babies, renowned as a great organization for volunteer leaders, and certified as a highly effective and efficient philanthropic organization. Steeped in a legacy of volunteer excellence, the March of Dimes continues this important tradition today.