The Jacksonville Signature Chefs Auction is an elegant combination of fabulous food, great wines, good company, priceless auction packages and a great cause. This year’s event is sure to be an evening to remember!
Join 2012 Honorary Leaders Nancy Chartrand, Meredith Chartrand Frisch, Susan Gentry and Allison Gentry Hiers, along with Executive Chair Amy Harrison Turci of Ford and Harrison, LLC for the 22nd Annual Jacksonville Signature Chefs Auction.
Begin the evening with cocktails and some of the most exciting silent auction packages ever featured at this event.
Then, join Host Chef Stephen Bechan of The Florida Yacht Club and some of the top chefs from around Northeast Florida for a showcase of their signature dishes. Chefs include:
• Executive Chef Chris Prevatt of Sysco Jacksonville
• Chef Steven Gaynor of Biscottis
• Executive Chef Hector Gonzalez of Nineteen at TPC Sawgrass
• Chef Dylan Hauge of III Forks
• Chef Richard Grenamyer of The Blue Fish Restaurant & Oyster Bar
• Chef Micah Windham of Pele’s Wood Fire
• Chef Sam Efron of Taverna
• Shawn Stoddard of Anthony’s Gourmet Catering
• Sue Farah’s Catering
End the evening bidding on a unique assortment of live auction packages including experiences with the evening’s chefs, once-in-a-lifetime entertainment and travel opportunities, and our very special Fund the Mission.
5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Cocktail Hour and Silent Auction
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Gourmet Tasting
7:30 – 8:30 p.m. Live Auction and Fund the Mission
Presenting Sponosr - Acosta Sales & Marketing
Platinum Sponsor - Wells Fargo