Women of Distinction – Fort Lauderdale
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
3030 Holiday Drive
Join the March of Dimes as they recognize women whose outstanding achievements serve as an example in Broward County.
Co-Chairs Jen Klaassens and Kim Sweers will honor these ten women for their outstanding achievements both professionally and through their philanthropic endeavors.
2012 Women of Distinction are:
- Bella Cabrera, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Anne Orviero, Greater Miami Symphonic Band
- Marga Marie Figuero Marquez, M.D., Chris Evert Children’s Hospital at Broward Health
- Ashley Boxer Dalley, Baptist Health South Florida
- Taren Ruggiero, Holy Cross Hospital
- Marcella Rutherford, Nova Southeastern University
- Mindy Shargo, Young At Art Museum
- Barbara Sharief, Broward County Board of County Commissioners
- Stacy Ostrau, publisher, Society Scene, Sun Sentinel
This year’s festivities include a silent auction, luncheon, and a special tribute to past honorees (pictured below).
Schedule - 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Silver Sponsors: The Wasie Foundation, FedEx, Pediatrix Medical Group, Wells Fargo,
Bronze Sponsors: Fastboats Marine Group, AutoNation, HUMANA, Holy Cross Hospital, Nova Southeastern University
If you are interested in becoming an event sponsor, please email Denise Jordan or call 754-300-2614.