Join the March of Dimes as we honor the contributions of nurses working in Miami-Dade and Monroe counties who have demonstrated extraordinary patient care, compassion, and service.
Nurse of the Year celebrates the nursing and how they play a critical role in advancing the mission as health care providers, educators, researchers, fundraisers, volunteers, and advisors.
Winners will be announced at a celebratory event in these 15 categories
• Advanced Practice
• Clinical and Academic Education
• Community/Mental Health/Ambulatory Care
• Critical Care/Surgical Services
• Hospice/Home Health/Palliative Care
• Leadership - Executive
• Leadership - Managers
• Pediatric/Adolescent Health
• Quality/Risk and Case Management/Care Coordination
• Rising Star
• Student Nurse - Undergraduate
• Student Nurse - Graduate
• Women’s Health
Presenting Sponsor – Brown Mackie College
Category Sponsor: Florida Blue
To become a Nurse of the Year sponsor, please email Marla Wilson or call 305-477-1192 or 786-531-7684.