Signature Chefs Auction of Chicago
Friday, November 15, 2013
Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
301 E. North Water Street
Signature Chefs Auction of Chicago will be on Friday, November 15, 2013 at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers. Funds raised will support the March of Dimes and the fight to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. This special evening will include:
- Hosted by Quaker Foods North America CFO, Chris & Renee Hall
- Honorary Chef - Chef David Blonsky of Siena Tavern
- More than twenty Chicagoland Chefs serving samples of their culinary specialties
- 400+ guests, including many corporate executives and civic leaders
- Live and silent auctions including travel, sporting and dining packages
- Fund the Mission portion of the evening with 100% of the proceeds directly supporting the March of Dimes mission
Guests will have the opportunity to sample signature dishes from executive chefs while bidding on unique travel, entertainment and dining packages during live and silent auctions.
For questions, information or sponsorship opportunities, contact Jeanette Igwe,email@example.com, 312-596-4712.
Our local sponsors