St. Louis Signature Chefs Auction
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton St. Louis
100 Carondelet Plaza
Sample unique and delicious culinary creations by dozens of our town's top chefs...all at one spectacular event!
This year's Signature Chefs Auction is set for Wednesday, September 25 at 6:00pm at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis. Top restaurant chefs representing more than 20 restaurants will showcase their signature dishes at the gala.
FEATURED CHEFS & RESTAURANTS:
- Chef Rex Hale - 360
- Chef Lou Rook III-Annie Gunn’s
- Chef Jeff Davis - Cafe Napoli
- Chef Dominic Galati - Dominic’s
- Chef Nick Miller - Harvest
- Chef Chris Ladley - Herbie’s Vintage ‘72
- Chef Frank Gabriele - Il Bel Lago
- Chef Tom Coghill - Iron Barley
- Chef Patrick Viehmann - J. Buck’s
- Chef Rich LoRusso - LoRusso’s
- Chef Gerard Craft - Niche
- Chef Jeff Hoffman - Oceano Bistro
- Chef Dan Holtgrave - Old Warson Country Club
- Chef Ben Poremba - Olio
- Chef Pierre Chambrin - Saint Louis Club
- Chef Eric Kelly - Scape
- Chef Kevin Nashan - Sidney Street Cafe
- Chef Bethany Budde - Sqwires
- Chef Marc Del Pietro - The Block
- Chef Pete Minney - The Pasta House Company
- Chef Joe Mueller - The Racquet Club Ladue
- Chef Melissa Lee - The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
- Chef Vince Bommarito, Jr. - Tony’s
- Chef Brandan Benack - Truffles
This year's event is co-chaired by Drs. Sessions and Patricia Cole and features honoraray chefs, Thom Sehnert and Vince Bommarito, Jr. John and Anita O'Connell will receive special recognition at the gala.
More than 600 guests are expected to attend the annual event that raises approximately $350,000 for the Missouri Chapter of March of Dimes.
In addition to fabulous food, the auction promises to be better than ever with dozens of high end items and amazing "experiences" up for bid including:
- Tickets to Watch What Happens Live! with Andy Cohen
- Rooftop party for 40+ at 360
- Cardinals VIP Experience including First Pitch at 2014 game
- and many, many more!
Tickets are $200/$2000 per table and they go fast! Contact Missy Tillman to make your reservation! 314.513.9955
Our local sponsors