SPREAD THE PURPLE AROUND
What if one day, millions of people around the world joined together for premature babies? While parents are counting happy milestones -- baby's first smile, first tooth, first step -- the parents of premature babies are counting heartbeats. Premature babies aren't just small, more than one million babies each year won't make it to their first birthday.
Join March of Dimes and dozens of organizations around the world in creating a
surge of awareness around the critical problem of premature birth on
November 17, 2013 for World Prematurity Day!
What can YOU do in Montana?
· Have your organization/household light the building purple.
· Blue Jeans for Babies Day and/or Wear Purple Day
· “Like” World Prematurity Day on Facebook.
· Help spread the word by updating your Facebook status with a message on premature birth.
· Read stories from around the world and share your own.
Victoria LaFromboise, Director of Program Services