Mix 92.9 and Noshville team up to raise money for the March of Dimes!
Families and volunteers come together to give babies a healthy start in life.
If you’re looking for something fun to do for St. Patrick’s Day, why not have Green Eggs & Ham at Noshville on Monday Morning?
* Noshville is Nashville area’s favorite New York-style delicatessen
* The Mix Morning Show will be live at Noshville on Broadway encouraging listeners to come down have breakfast and make a donation to benefit March of Dimes
* 50% of select meals will be donated to March of Dimes
* March for Babies is the March of Dimes’ premier fundraising event that benefits Nashville babies. March of Dimes is the champion for all babies, those born healthy and those who need help to survive and thrive. Moms can rely on March of Dimes for everything they need to know about having a healthy baby before, during and after pregnancy.
* You never know who might show up!
* Wear your green in support! Staff & Volunteers from Mix 92.9 FM, the March of Dimes & Noshville Deli will be dressed for St. Patrick's Day.
* Meet the Noshville Pickle & famous "Green Ladies"