The 2013 Champlain Valley Signature Chefs Auction is sold out! We are grateful for your support of the March of Dimes and encourage you to join us for the 2013 Stowe Signature Chefs Auction on October 20 at the Town & Country Resort, and the 2013 Upper Valley Signature Chefs Auction on November 24 at the Hanover Inn. Please visit www.marchofdimes.com/vermont for tickets or contact Jenn Behr at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The 13th Annual Champlain Valley Signature Chefs Auction to benefit the March of Dimes will feature culinary creations from many of the Burlington area’s most celebrated chefs. This gourmet gala will be held at the Old Lantern in Charlotte, beginning at 5:00 p.m. with wine and beer tasting and silent auction, followed by dinner selections from our signature chefs. The evening will conclude with a live auction including exciting travel and dining packages, as well as a few surprises! The 2012 Champlain Valley Signature Chefs Auction was the most successful to date in Vermont, with a sellout crowd of 250 guests raising more than $65,000 for stronger, healthier babies. This year, as the March of Dimes celebrates its 75th Anniversary, the Signature Chefs Auctions will be our most exciting yet. The event is sure to sell out again, so reserve your tickets now — don’t miss your chance to be part of this evening to give all Vermont babies a healthy start!
Be sure to like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/champlainvalleysignaturechefs) for updates about participating chefs and auction items.
Tickets are $90 per person. Tables of 10 can be reserved for $750.
For information contact: email@example.com; or call (802) 560-3239.
Please join us in thanking our Signature Chefs, who make this event possible:
• Charles Clark and Chiuho Duval from A Single Pebble
• Barbara Cote from Barkeaters
• Chris Kruse from Basin Harbor Club
• Robert Barral from Cafe Provence and Gourmet Provence
• Jozef Harrewyn and Scott Sorrell from Chef's Corner
• Adele Dienno serving classic Italian cuisine
• Neil Solis from Guild & Company
• John David Palmer from Hen of the Wood
• Shawn Beede from Hinesburgh Public House
• Donnell Collins from Leunig's Bistro & Cafe
• Roland Gaujac from The Old Lantern
• David Hoene from Pauline's Cafe
• Charles Reeves and Maura O'Sullivan from Penny Cluse Cafe
• Max Mackinnon from Pistou
• Chris Lassy from The Windjammer
Proudly sponsored by:
Presenting Sponsor: NorthCountry Federal Credit Union
Statewide Sponsor: BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont
Platinum Sponsors: Fletcher Allen Health Care; Pfizer, Inc.
Patron Sponsors: Affiliates in OB/GYN; Hannaford
Gold Sponsor: CBA Blue
Silver Sponsors: Maitri Health Care for Women; PC Construction Company
Additional services generously donated by:
Host: The Old Lantern
Design: Kehoe + Kehoe Design Associates
Portrait Photography: Ambient Photography
Printing: Villanti and Sons, Printers, Inc.
Wine and Beer: Baker Distributing